Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Opening Act...


Welcome to the show, here you will learn about shows that I have been to. A list of the shows that I will be attending is included below, Please follow.
The ones with a stars are shows that I am not 100% sure on if I will be attending or not! These are in random order.
 Joey and Rory and Zac Brown Band at Merlefest
 Martina Mcbride, Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan on the Shine All Night Tour
 Hometown girl; Katelyn Marks and Bucky Covington (also from right around the corner)
 Rihanna and Ke$ha in Atlanta on The Last Girl on Earth Tour
 Jimmy Buffett in Bristow, VA on Under the Big Top tour
 Brooks and Dunn and Jason Aldean on The Last Rodeo Tour***
 Lynard Skynard, Bret Michaels, .38 Special on God and Guns Tour
 Rascal Flatts, Kellie Pickler, and Chris Young presented by American Living and JcPenny
 Lady Gaga on the Monster Ball Tour
 Country Throwdown Tour***
 Sugarland on The Incredible Machine Tour (3 Times: Asheville, Charlotte, Raliegh)
 MANY MORE TO COME…
It’s going to be one amazing summer, and I hope that you all will enjoy the show everytime that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment