Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ending April with a Bang!


April seems to be ending in a very busy way. Thursday April 29 I will be heading to Wilkes County to go and enjoy Merlefest featuring Joey+Rory (J+R) and Zac Brown Band (ZBB), and Friday April 30 I will be traveling to the Greensboro Coliseum to see the Shine All Night Tour. I can’t say which one I am more excited about going to, Merlefest because I never seen J+R and ZBB but then you have the Shine All night tour with Martina, Blake and Luke, I have seen Blake and Martina (Martina is one of the best I have EVER been to) and I haven’t seen Luke Bryan. It is sure to be a jammed packed weekend for me, May 1st both reviews will be up along with a few show pictures! Check back then and as always please enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment